Friday, June 16, 2006

the semi-promotion

At work today they told me I've been promoted to Account Manager. This is supposed to be a great honor (though two of our Account Managers have quit already, and one semi-quit and is being semi-promoted). Whether or not it is a good thing remains to be determined, but I will be the go-to person for a lot of my clients and will spend more time on the phone and writing e-mails, and less time pushing buttons and taking orders. There is also a pay raise of some kind, but I haven't seen the number. So I guess it's pretty cool.

My back has been beyond fucked up since yesterday and my ability to process anything is virtually nonexistent when all I can think about is how it hurts. And there's no one around that can help me. Really makes a good case for having a boyfriend.

No comments: