Wednesday, May 31, 2006

it's not pathetic if they actually remember you

I don't usually see my librarian crush on the morning train, even though he's usually on the same one as I am. Last week I loaned him my DVD copy of Hable Con Ella to start off the trade, pretty sure he wouldn't keep up his end of the bargain because he probably wasn't even interested enough in me to remember that he had my DVD.
He got up from his seat and sat down next to me handing me a copy of The Apartment starring Jack Lemmon and Shirley Maclaine, which I'm now so excited to see.
He told me he's been busy, with friends in town since he last saw me and more coming today. We talked for a while before he went back to what looked like an involved conversation with his friend, but getting off the train he lagged behind to tell me to have a good day, and that tomorrow he was 'sick' because his friends were coming into town. Another killer smile.
It was so super cute that I walked to work with the stupidest grin on my face.

No comments: